Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Survey

Do you have a real or artificial tree? 1. artificial
2. Do you like eggnog? Love it.
3. Favorite Holiday memory? When a man that my 10 yr old brother was helping came to our house with gifts when we didn't think were getting any. My mom and dad got divorced and we moved to different city, it was the best Christmas ever.
4. Favorite Christmas movie of all time? White Christmas
5. What do you have for dinner at Christmas? Everything, its like eating at Golden Corral.
6. Favorite Christmas song? Do You Hear What I Hear
7. Favorite Christmas treat? Coffee with eggnog
8. Do you put up lights on the outside of your house? No, Tony and Eli does. It's great.
Paste this to your blog; with your own answers of course. This was fun.

4 comments:

Beckypdj said...

Hey woman, I didn't know you were blogging too. Thanks for the comment. I will read some more of your posts later.

Love ya

Beckypdj said...

Oh I forgot...Merry CHRISTmas

Jake said...

Finally! Someone who like eggnog... and coffee with eggnog.

Ditto.

Belinda said...

I think something is wrong with a person when they don't like eggnog during the holidays.