Thursday, August 7, 2008

In Loving Memory of Craig McNelly!!!

Sorry it has been awhile have had a few obstacles lately. I am dedicating this blog to a very very dear friend of my family, Craig McNelly. He was an awesome husband to Carol, the best father to Ben, Becky, Zack, Caleb, and Christianna. He taught Tony and myself alot about our God and what Christianity really is. His final resting place is not in Witchita, KS, but in his new digs up above with our Lord Jesus Christ. As I said in the guest book, this is not good-bye, but "See ya soon my brother". Craig was also the most amazing salesperson for Kirby vacuums. He could sell you one of them even though you really didn't need it. If you are reading this Craig was only 46 yrs old and ready to meet the Lord. I hope you are. James 4:14 "whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away. " So on that note, if your not sure, better find a bible!

No comments: