Friday, September 5, 2008

Never be the Same again.

How do I start, by saying "I've got something all over me and its The Blessing of God". We had one of the most anointed evangelists at our church last night, Jerry Savelle. He was great. He taught on the impartation and then laid hands on every person in our church to impart on us not just his impartation but of all those that had imparted in him. My husband and I will never be the same, never. I will not except the just as it is, but I will and want to excel, increase, prosper, and suceed. So don't just settle, my husband says we will have double the portion. Ha, ha devil.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Hey, I am glad you have a blog! I love being able to stay connected to our friends in Alma. And I can't wait to go Kayaking again. Hopefully next Spring/Summer.