Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Politics, yuckkkkkkkeeeeee!!!!

I know our founding fathers are watching from above and shaking their heads in disgust of how the politicians have turned their hard work into mockery. As a politician if you even say the word God as in the one true God, then your against everybody. If only they would wake up listen to the percentage of believers out there, this whole thing would do the biggest flip flop anyone has ever seen. Wonder why God put in His Word, "if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.2 Chronicles 7:13-15 . Heal their land, amazing isn't it. God speaks, we listen and obey, He acts. See that God 's Word is verbs, which means action, which means He is the Almighty that WILL do what He says. How many politicians do you know that does what they say????? HMMMMMMMMMMMM!

No comments: