Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Beloved Husband



I just want to brag on my most wonderful and thoughtful husband that God Blessed me with. Above are some beautiful flowers that he not only hand picked out for me, but hand delivered them to me at my workplace for our anniversary. He is always surprising me. I love it and him. I know God Blessed me with this man, because I never knew what love was until God came into our marriage. I and Tony are best friends, we do everything together. Thank You Father God for such a beautiful person as Tony.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I rejoice with you in the blessing of a godly marriage. I have a great guy too!!

Jessica said...

I do too!!! I thank God for Trent often!

Carrie said...

Happy Anniversary Guys! Good job Tony on the flowers!

Anonymous said...

Those flowers are SO pretty! Glad that you had such a special day!

Staci said...

Wonderful husbands are a gift from the Lord! Don't you just want to run around the house and yell, "I'm blessed!" ?? I sometimes do. The dog looks at me like I'm nuts and goes to hide in my closet!