Monday, February 2, 2009

Anniversaries

I and Tony on are going to be celebrating our 19th wedding anniversary and I am sooooo excited. The reason is, because so many people told us that it wouldn't because of the circumstances that we were married under. But and I mean a BIG but, they did not count on God stepping into the situation. We were married February 04, 1990 and God entered our marriage Sept of 1990. Yes we have had our rolloacoaster ride in marriage like any other couple, but God ALWAYS seen us through. I am happier and more in love with Tony now than I ever have been, its great and awesome. We are best friends and we do alot together. We are rarely apart. I love him sooooo much that I can't imagine my life without him. We are going to Devil's Den and rented one of cabins for 3 days. Going hike, fish, hike some more and fish some more. We may take our kayaks with us to take out on the big pond they have. Everyone have Blessed week.

6 comments:

Beckypdj said...

Congratulations!! Have a great anniversary. Ours is coming up in a couple of weeks (Feb 23) it will be 24 yrs!!

Sheena said...

Happy Anniversary! We share the same anniversary! Our's is the 4th too! Have a wonderful time at Devil's Den!

Anonymous said...

We will have our 30th anniversary this year in August. In fact as I write this Kevin is busy looking at some special vacation options to celebrate.Marriage is a beautiful thing when you are married to the love of your life and your best friend. We are all so blessed aren't we ladies?

Staci said...

I know I am blessed to have such an awesome guy. Randy and I are celebrating 20 in June. We still haven't decided what we are going to do but we have to do something really special!!!!

Ya'll have fun!

Jake said...

Good for you guys Belinda!! It really is wonderful knowing that with God in the center of marriage, it will ALWAYS work. It's too bad that approx 58% of marriages end in divorce....Marriage needs God!

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Have a GREAT time away and enjoy each other!! We love you guys!