Monday, February 23, 2009

Family


OK I know your not suppose to brag, but I am going to about my great-nephew Manning pictured here with Eli. He is sooooooo cute and I love him so much. He is named for the Manning brothers of football fame and yes his daddy is a coach in Van Buren middle school. But all Manning has to do is flash those baby blues and I melt and will do just about whatever he wants to do, especially playing on the trampoline with Aunt Belinda. He loves his cousin Eli they always have good time together. OK enough bragging everyone have a good day, but get ready I have another great nephew on the way should be here in April, his name is Bryant.

4 comments:

Staci said...

You probably shouldn't ever put this kind of stuff in writing because you know how cute little kids can hold it against you! lol

Jake said...

That's a great picture.

Is Bryant by chance being named after Kobe Bryant? =)

Belinda said...

No he is being named after his Grandpa.

Anonymous said...

Cute!!!