Monday, March 2, 2009

Busy Weekend

Hey everyone, hope all fellow bloggers had a great weekend. I sure did even though extremely busy. Run down on wknd. Friday night niece's baby shower(somehow became the host, not sure since I just showed up to take pictures). Saturday my step-mom's 60th birthday (again was asked to be host, good thing I talk talk in front of people).Sunday Bass Pro Shop in Tulsa, ohhhh yeahhhh! It's annual fishing classic and I finally found my pink camo soft tackle box and I got some more lures. I love fishing. Tony bought 1 lure and 3 pair of shorts. OK what is wrong with this, I bought no clothes. Then went to eat Los Cabos restaurant which is very good. How was your weekend?
website for pink camo tackle box if anyone is interested.
http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/SearchResults?searchOption=products&hvarSearchString=pink+camo+tackle+box&storeId=10151&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&CMID=TOP_SEARCH_GO

5 comments:

Jake said...

cool tackle box... it's crazy they make pink camo stuff nowadays. Just think if there was somewhere in this state you go and actually blend in with that thing.

Anonymous said...

Oh that's where you were! You guys sure have been gone a lot! We miss you...

Beckypdj said...

Missed you guys too, by the way...love your header picture. I'm expecting an invite for fish.

Belinda said...

Ok but we don't keep the fish, we will have to have someone who knows how to cook them. We don't eat fish, unless its mahi mahi tropical style. :)

Jessica said...

I got that tackle box too! I love it! We need to go fishing sometime with ya'll!