Monday, June 8, 2009

Catch of the Day!


We had our 1st annual fishing tournament Saturday, put on by our great men's ministry. It was a day of food, fun, fishing, and not in that order. It was great fellowship for everyone. We all had a blast. Thanks to Jack and Randy for finding this place, it was amazing.
But the catch of the day was not a fish but as you see in the picture, Nathan Upton killed this water moccasin on the spill way with a rock. There were two but he could only get to this one. I took this for his mother so she could see what great hunter he was. Who needs gun, shovel, hoe, when you have a big rock!

3 comments:

Beckypdj said...

The ONLY good snake is a dead one. Good job Nathan!

ps said...

Ewwwww!!!! I'm glad he killed it and didn't miss it and have it come after him. I think when one goes to kill a snake, one should stick with a high powered automatic weapon.

Jessica said...

I can't believe I didn't catch anything!!! That's abnormal! Oh well - I'm winning the next one!!