Monday, June 1, 2009

Tough Love


Hey hope everyone had a great weekend. Just wanted to touch on something I took Eli to the Castle in Muskogee yesterday and we had a blast. The Castle is a renissance fair. Well, I had Eli arrested. It was so fun, they come and get them and they literally get everyone's attention around and read off these "charges" and haul them to jail. They asked me what lesson I wanted him to learn and told them that Mom is #1 and always will be. To get out of jail he had to sing "I'm a Little Tea Pot" in front of a crowd. Tough love is well, funny.

2 comments:

Beckypdj said...

Funny stuff, glad you guys had a good time, but we missed you.

ps said...

Yeah, we missed you too. Where are those people when you want to arrest someone again? I need to keep their number handy... :)