Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Healing

I am so tired of doctors and having to tell them every appointment the same thing that has been wrong from day one. I always tell them that they can say what they want but I know who my True Physician is. Jesus Christ. Of course I do get the rolling eyes and occassional "if that seems to help good" I can't believe that some doctors, but there are some that do believe, wouldn't want their pateint whole healed and healthy, but I guess they would be without a job if everyone believed that. Sorry for ranting so, its just I have to go get my shot today for the devil's arthritis and I am not happy, but I know and am still believing in MY HEALING. It is MINE and I AM TAKING IT. I love stepping on the devil's so called joy of hurting people. It's great. Have a great everyone.

1 comment:

dar said...

I'm standing with you, B, Jesus' stipes declare me healed! And we command the devil to take his hands off of our bodies by the Authority that was given to Jesus and we are a part of His Body! Glory to God!