Thursday, June 25, 2009

God is Good!

I wanted to share this. I have bible verses on desk that help strengthen me throughout the day, well, I got a message from a co-worker that sits at my desk on 3rd shift that he has been inspired with these that he is going to give God another chance. I know the way that sounds, but that was the words. The one verse that stuck out is John 10:10 which most of you know, "The thief's purpose is to steal, kill and destroy. My God purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life." You never know what God will use to get to a person's heart. This is awesome this is day 2 for great morning surprises that will make my day go great.

1 comment:

ps said...

That IS awesome. People are looking for GOOD news. So many have heard that God is angry with them or doing bad stuff to them because they aren't serving Him. Nothing could be a bigger lie. But then they hear or read the TRUTH that God is GOOD and hope comes alive in them. They are drawn to the goodness of God. That is just wonderful!!!