Wednesday, January 21, 2009

ALIVE!!!!!

I meant to write this Monday but have been extremely busy at work and home. We had this ministry at our church on Sunday named Shekinah Glory and it was amazing. The energy, the anointing, the Glory of God all over our church.
My mother-in-law was slain in the Spirit for the 1st time, my son also slain has been very different in a great way, but now my husband Tony who was saying to himself I'm not going down, went down and not only but when we left church and went to Braum's he became drunk in the Spirit and was hilarious watching him trying to order a milk shake that ended up being one their blizzard's, and it continued till 1am in the morning. I myself have never felt more alive and wanting so much more of God. I can't wait to go to see what is in store tonight at church.

2 comments:

Staci said...

Jordan said when she went up, she asked for fire. She felt it hot in her stomach but wasn't sure that it was that, until everyone started praying in the spirit and it got bigger and radiated a lot. She could still feel it the next day!

PS Who's your mother in law? I don't guess I knew your mother in law was there!

Belinda said...

She sat by Eli in church. Mary Keith is her name. She goes to Butterfield.