Friday, January 23, 2009

THIF

I really love Fridays. It's the ending of a week and the beginning of the weekend. God really knew what his people needed when He put it in someones head to have 2 days off.
Just wondering does anyone have any big plans for this weekend?
I and Tony are going to go hiking at Devil's Den. I really love that place. It really shows a lot of God's creation and many aspects, from the trees, the rocks, the caves, the crevices, to the wonderful wildlife.
I love God's great outdoors.

3 comments:

Jake said...

You guys really inspire me to do more outdoorsy stuff. We have never been to Devils Den but really want to.

We have a thing or two happenning each day this weekend, but me echo... TGIF!! TGIF!!! :-)

Jake said...

but let me echo (not but me echo) hehe

Anonymous said...

Oh our weekend is full but full of God stuff so that makes it exciting and eternally impacting at the same time. Whooo hooo. We haven't been to Devil's Den either but we will make it there one of these days. I don't think we'll hit the bat caves though! :)