Tuesday, January 13, 2009

God is in my workplace

I just heard something very disturbing in my workplace today. One of the drivers told a dispatcher that God has got His upon him, but then the dispatcher in turn told him that God doesn't work for USA Truck. That saddened me very much in my spirit, because I know that my God does work with me daily, if he didn't no way that I could make it here in this type of business. This is a very hard unstable business to be in right now with the economy and the only reason I am still here is because of God. I pray daily for my co-workers and my place of business to be a striving place in this economy, and that has worked.
I started praying at the beginning of the year that God would open doors to new customers for us and He has. So to say that God does not work at USA Truck is very wrong. Does God work with you daily?

4 comments:

Jake said...

That is pretty sad, but just keep praying...they'll see light.

God works with me every day. It's the only way I am often able to complete things that I have no knowledge of. I have some cool stories of when I felt stuck and stressed, but then I called on God for help and He has always shown me the answer. Man it is so awesome. I'm glad you brought this up.

Jessica said...

Yep, God is with me too! It's like what Jake said for me too! Sometimes I have NO clue as to waht I'm doing, but God always shows me what to do! I love it, He is SO faithful! I wouldn't want to go anywhere without Him, considering He is the one who leads me!

Belinda said...

Both of you are so right. Just call on God and He shows up.

Anonymous said...

yeah!!! Now I can leave comments!!! Whooo hooo!! Thanks Belinda. And by the way, yes God does work with me and for me everyday.