Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Jesus is coming.

We all have struggles, we all have had a loss, and we have all had some type of disappointments. The one true thing we can count on is that Jesus is faithful and IS coming back soon. Satan has been really working hard in my place of work and some in my personal life. So I have taken that as something is going to happen soon that is great, because when the devil starts giving you trials, God steps in and gives you Blessings. We have the greatest gift in Jesus, I pray daily for my loved ones, friends, and co-workers to experience the joy, love, and freedom that God gives us. He is so great and He is coming soon.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Where is your header picture from? It's so pretty!

Belinda said...

Devil's Den below the dam a ways.

Staci said...

Yes! We keep our eyes and attention on the Lord, and He takes care of it for us!

Is the pic at Devil's Den?

Anonymous said...

I like your pic too. The water color is so pretty. Hey we just keep steady in our profession of faith and know that manifestations are on the way!